|Pick up same day if ordered by 12pm (if in stock)
The lightweight 500 Series OCLV Carbon frame has rear IsoSpeed to smooth out bumps in the road and reduce fatigue, and an integrated cockpit for a set-up that looks as good as it feels.
It features a reliable Shimano 105 drivetrain, and an easy-access internal storage compartment for stowing ride essentials. Plus, lofty 38 mm tyre clearance lets you take on any road from tarmac to light gravel.
You want a comfy and fast ride that's built for the long haul, and prefer the feel of vibration-damping IsoSpeed and lightweight carbon. Rides might take you over smooth tarmac, rough roads and well beyond. You want a bike with wide tyre clearance to get you through it all.
A light and refined 500 Series OCLV Carbon frame and fork with road-smoothing rear IsoSpeed, powerful flat-mount disc brakes, a full 2x12 Shimano 105 group set and tubeless-ready wheels with wider 700x32 tyres. An integrated cockpit, internal storage, top tube mounts and cable routing add to the bike's capability and sleek look.
Carbon, comfort, capability. The Domane SL 5 is the dream bike for long rides. Its light-and-fast carbon frame, stable endurance geometry and road-smoothing rear IsoSpeed keep you comfortable through long miles. You also get the added advantage of a higher-end Shimano 105 drivetrain and powerful disc brakes that let you run wide tyres.
- The Domane SL Gen 4's rear IsoSpeed, integrated cables and aero Kammtail tube shapes come together for a fast, lightweight and road-smoothing ride
- This bike is super versatile and equally suited to all-day adventures on the open road, club rides and racing
- The Shimano 105 group set is reliable and won't break the bank
- Road-smoothing IsoSpeed and clearance for up to 38 mm tyres absorbs fatiguing bumps in the road for a smoother, more comfortable ride
- A convenient internal storage compartment gives you a versatile spot for stowing tools and gear, while top tube mounts let you cleanly bolt on a bag for day-long adventures