Its updated slacker frame geometry makes it easier to control on descents while the upgraded suspension fork takes the edge off bumpy trails. Integrated rack and kickstand mounts make it easy to add accessories to this versatile steed.
You want a trail bike that's dialled for building confidence on the dirt, and versatile enough for commuting to work or school.
A lightweight aluminium frame with modern trail riding geometry and internal routing that keeps cables protected and keeps the bike looking sleek. A 100 mm RockShox Judy front suspension fork that cushions rocks, roots and bumps in the trail, 10-speed fuss-free Shimano CUES shifting and the serious stopping power of hydraulic disc brakes.
The Marlin 6 is an ideal trail bike for riders who want to progress on the dirt, and want a bike that can keep them rolling off of the trail, too.
- The Marlin Gen 3 gives you serious trail capability with bigger tyre clearance, internal dropper post routing, ThruSkew rear axle and longer, slacker geometry that gives you more stability on steeper trails and at higher speeds
- Its RockShox fork gives you 100 mm of suspension for turning rocks and roots on the trail into smooth-sailing
- Rack and mudguard mounts make it easy to accessorise, so your mountain bike can double as a rugged commuter
- Internal routing makes it easy to add a dropper post that lets you lower your saddle on the fly for more confident descending
- Marlin models in sizes XXS and XS have a curved top tube and lower standover height that makes it easier for smaller riders to mount and dismount