|out of stock with us - may be in stock with supplier to order - if you are able to order above we will order it in for you - allow an extra 7 days for your delivery/pick up.
You want a go-anywhere trail bike that's got upgrades where it matters most, but won't break the bank. You want to build skills on the trail, and need a bike with confidence-inspiring geometry.
A lightweight aluminium frame with modern trail riding geometry and internal routing that keeps cables protected and keeps the bike looking sleek. An upgraded RockShox suspension fork that smooths out rowdy trails, 10-speed fuss-free Shimano Deore shifting and the serious stopping power of hydraulic disc brakes.
The Marlin 7 is the go-to trail bike for those wanting to build skills on the singletrack and get the best bang for their bucks with upgraded suspension and confidence-inspiring geometry.
- You get real-deal modern mountain bike geometry that keeps handling confident when you're on singletrack, but is versatile enough for use on roads and bike trails too
- Its upgraded RockShox fork gives you 100 mm of suspension for turning rocks and roots in the trail into smooth-sailing
- Rack and mudguard mounts make it easy to accessorise, so your mountain bike can double as a rugged commuter
- Internal routing makes it easy to add a dropper post that lets you lower your saddle on the fly for more confident descending
- Marlin models in sizes XXS and XS have a curved top tube and lower standover height that makes it easier for smaller riders to mount and dismount